Blogging is one of the best ways to increase your online business through digital marketing. Not only as a means to convey information about your product or service, but creating quality content on blogs can increase traffic and conversions on your website.
Of course, it takes the best tools to improve the quality of your blog so that it can have good performance. Starting from the tools to create, organize, post and also promote the blog.
Need information about tools to improve the quality of the blog that suits you? See some of the options below:
1. WordPressHow can you create and publish content without a place to contain it, or what is called a Content Management System (CMS). One of the most popular CMS and used by millions of business websites is WordPress.
Some of the advantages of using WordPress are:
- Easy to use
- Many choices of templates or themes
- There are various types of free or paid plugins
- There are various interesting features
- Support forums and communities who are willing to help you
- Can be integrated with other tools
- Allows you to register a number of users with different access levels
Even if you already have a website on a certain platform for example, you can integrate it with WordPress.
2. Google Keyword Planner & Long Tail ProMany business owners immediately decide to write after using WordPress. But before you have to do keyword research (keyword research) in order to target the appropriate target. Make sure the keywords you use match the keywords that your target is searching for.
For that, use Google Keyword Planner and Long Tail Pro which allows you to get relevant keyword suggestions along with the search volume for each keyword.
The difference between Google Keyword Planner and Long Tail Pro is that Long Tail Pro gives you more information and filter options.
You can also enter keywords obtained from the Google Keyword Planner into Long Tail Pro. This tool to improve the quality of the second blog will give you long tail keywords that can be used. Long keywords do not have many "competitors" so they are not competitive and can be more specifically targeted.
3. BuzzSumoAfter pocketing the right keywords, then the next step that must be done is the selection of topics and titles that match those keywords. An effective way to choose the best topic is to copy other blogs with the same keywords and BuzzSumo can help you with this.
BuzzSumo presents information about any blog that has a good title and gets lots of shares. Just enter the keywords you chose previously and BuzzSumo will immediately give you a list of relevant blogs.
Not only that, you can also find content from your competitors that are shared by many visitors. This search can then help you to create similar content that is more qualified to get a lot of readers.
4. Yoast SEO Plug-inOne of the most chosen ways to get high blog traffic is to optimize SEO.
Organic traffic is obtained through people who use search engines like Google and enter certain keywords. They will then click on your website after getting search results. That's why you have to make sure your website has good traffic and appears on the first page of search results.
There are lots of ways to optimize blog content, and using the Yoast SEO plug-in on WordPress is the best way you can.
Yoast SEO is designed to help you maximize the factors that can affect traffic. For example, set the meta title and making a description to create a sitemap.
5. CanvaIf the blog content only contains text it would be very boring. To be interesting you should add visual content such as infographics, photos or images.
To overcome this, you can use Canva to custom graphic content that is suitable for text on a blog for free. Canva also provides templates that can be used to create graphic content according to the size of each platform to be selected.
6. Readability Test ToolAre you sure the results of the writing made are in accordance with existing writing standards and easy to read? The readability test tool helps you to ensure that your blog is easy to read. There are a number of indicators that must be met as a sign that your blog is easy to read.
7. TrelloThis tool is suitable for companies or marketers who work with many parties in making a blog. Basically, Trello is a project management tool that helps you improve your blog creation workflow.
Here you can create assignments, set deadline dates, create groups including members, move or delete the completed task box, upload files and so on. Compared to other project management tools, Trello is fairly easy to use.
8. Social SproutsTo further increase the number of readers and share your blog, take advantage of social media. Because social media is the best platform in an effort to generate activity for blogs. Therefore you need a social media management tool like Social Sprout.
This tool allows you to schedule social media posts for a number of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram at the same time.
You can even use a different title for each social media to see which version of the title is generating a lot of clicks and visitor traffic.
In addition, you can also find and establish communication with influencers to work together to promote your blog or business.
9. Email MarketingApart from social media, email marketing is another best way to spread your blog. By using these methods and the right email marketing tools you can set specific targets and send emails to many recipients at once.
There are many popular email marketing tools, such as:
- Constant Contact
10. Google AnalyticsAfter the blog has spread widely, then you certainly want to know the results of your efforts. Google Analytics is a very popular tool used to view or track the performance of your blog. Some things you can know from this tool include;
- Audience: Who are the people who open your blog?
- Acquisition: How many people are looking for your blog?
- Behavior: What do people do when they are on your blog?